SIBLEY 450 PRO – Canvas Tent
The Goldilocks of bell tents for serious 4 season camping, long term use, and extreme environments. The SIBLEY 450 PRO is just the right size, measuring 4.5 meters (14ft 9in) in diameter with 15,8 m² (171 ft²) of floor space. Fits a queen bed and a suite of furniture for luxury glamping, or up to 6 people with gear when camping with friends. Packable, portable, and light enough to fit in a standard car trunk and pitch it all by yourself. The Pro Series includes all the features of the Ultimate Series, built out with our burley Pro-grade materials: Pro Canvas (360 gr/m² or 10.62 oz/yd²) and heavy-duty rip-stop 650 gr/m² (19.17 oz/yd²) zip in/out bathtub style floor. Even the poles, ropes, and stakes are stronger. Pro canvas strikes the perfect balance between humidity regulation and durability; impregnated with water, mold, and UV resistance while maintaining exceptional breathability. Recommended only for those that deserve the best. Wish this tent had a removable mesh wall for 360° of ventilation and bug protection? Look no further than The ProTech Series.
For those who can’t choose between the 400 and 500 models, we have created the Sibley 450 Ultimate!
Built for intensive use, the PRO line was reinforced in all its aspects; the canvas, the groundsheet, the pegs, and the ropes are heavier than in our Standard, Deluxe and Ultimate versions.
On top of that, all PRO tents have an integrated mesh door. The 450cm Sibley aka Bell PRO tent is considered spacious, high-quality sleeping tents for families.
|Floor Space||16 m²|
|Door Height||165 cm|
|Canvas Type||Pro (360 gr/m²)|
|Floor Material||Pro (650 gr/m² or 19.17 oz/yd²)|
|Mesh Door Type||Sewn In|
|Integraded Mesh Wall||No|
|Peg Type||Heavy Duty|
|Compatibility Inner Tent||Yes|
|Canvas weight (kg)||29|
|Poles weight (kg)||6|
|Boxed Dimensions (1) (cm)||112x32x32|
|Boxed Dimensions (2) (cm)||104x15x10|
- Suitable for intensive use; made of heavy-duty, highly mould resistant canvas (360 g / m²).
- Ultimate groundsheet; integrated, heavy-duty zippable groundsheet (650 g / m²).
- PRO tents have an integrated mesh door.
- Comfortable for 2 to 4 people (2 queen size beds can be fitted). Sleeps up to 10 kids.
- Pro Canvas Tent (360 gr/m² or 10.62 oz/yd²)
- Zip in/out Pro Groundsheet (650 gr/m² or 19.17 oz/yd²)
- 32mm (1-1/4”) spring-loaded powder-coated steel center pole with rubber feet
- 20mm (3/4”) spring-loaded powder coated steel A-frame pole with rubber feet
- 1 sewn-in mesh door
- 14 5mm UV-resistant guy ropes with tensioners
- 14 nickel-plated steel heavy duty stakes
- 13 groundsheet pegs
- 4 no-seeum mesh-covered peak vents
- 4 no-seeum mesh half moon windows with zip-up canvas cover
- Cotton canvas carry bag
- Ripstop PVC pole and stake bags
- Pole spring repair kit
- Ø 450 cm x 275/60 cm 29 kg; 15,80 m² – 14.76 ft x 9.02/2 ft; 64 lbs; 170 ft: 27. Boxes: 29kg/63,93 lbs (tent) and 6kg/ 13.23lbs (poles)
- The tent is equipped with a heavy-duty groundsheet that is attached to the tent with a zipper. The groundsheet is made out of ripstop PVC of 650 g/m² (i.e. 1,9 lbs/ 10 ft²).
- Heavy-duty cotton canvas (360 g/m²). 100% Waterproof! Moreover, the material is treated to be even more water and mould resistant. The inside of the tent never feels damp or moist and remains completely dry even after being out in the rain for days.
Fabulous sand-like colour creating a warm and romantic vibe.
- PRO tents have an integrated mesh door.
- Equipped with storm proof spring loaded steel tent poles, super heavy duty pegs and UV coated guy ropes (Ø 5 mm).
- Our PRO tents are 4 season tents.
- Central pole: Ø 32 mm.
- A-frame covered Entrance (165 cm/ 5.41 ft high). Unlike some Sibley tents, this one has an A-frame entrance which creates a porch to stop the rain from coming in.
- Zipped front door for fast access. The corners of the doors have a flap that allows power cables into the tent without having to make a hole or affect floodproofing.
- Can be fitted with our specially designed Sibley tent stoves or with your own stove and an ‘Exit I’ connecting piece.
- Unlike many of the copies out there, our tents are European tested to BS5852 standards. This is the ‘cigarette test’, which shows that the tent will not ignite when burnt by the likes of a cigarette.
- 4 windows, complete with integrated mosquito nets.
- Very easy to pitch: Takes 1 person only 10 minutes.
- Beautifully made quality built. Double stitching all around and reinforced key points.
- All packs down into a matching canvas bag small enough to go on the back of a motorbike or in a small trunk (3 ft/1.5 ft).
- This tent has been approved by Cotton Incorporated. ™The Seal of Cotton is a trademark of Cotton Incorporated.
- CanvasCamp holds certificates; ISO9001 & WRAP