RECOVERY DEVICE & GEAR HOLDING SIDE BRACKETS – BY FRONT RUNNER
- These off-road tough brackets securely mount MaxTrax, TRED pro, and other similar hole spacing recovery devices to the side profile of a Front Runner Slimline II Rack.
- Also use for mounting the Pro Ski, Snowboard & Fishing Rod Carrier.
- Adjustable in height and angle to complement various vehicle profiles.
- Includes 2 types of bolts for holding either 1 or 2 pairs of MaxTrax/TRED pro.
- Built to mount to the side profiles of a Slimline II roof rack but are also compatible with the original Slimline rack.
- Finished with the same durable, weather-resistant black powder coating as the Slimline II Rack.
- The included bolts can be substituted with the MaxTrax Mounting Pin Set (sold separately) to lock MaxTrax in place.
NOTE: Pro Ski, Snowboard & Fishing Rod Carrier not included.
2 x Adjustable Brackets
Black powder-coated 3CR12 stainless steel
Stainless steel fasteners
313mm (12.3″) L x 65mm (2.6″) W x 178mm (7″) H (Per Single Bracket)
4.4kg (9.7lbs) (Per Pair)
Installation: Click Me