QUICK RELEASE TENT MOUNT KIT – FRONT RUNNER
Do you have limited garage clearance? Maybe you just don’t want to keep the tent on your vehicle at all times. Front Runner’s Quick Release Tent Mount Kit gives you the freedom to mount or remove the tent in seconds, and with no tools. The 4 lockable latches give you safety and added peace of mind.
- Once these brackets are installed on a Front Runner Rack, no tools are needed to remove or install a rooftop tent.
- Simply release the safety catch on the 4 latches and lift the tent away in seconds.
- No more wrenching in tight spaces.
- This strong and rattle-free mounting system is built off-road tough for use with Front Runner Racks.
- Works with the Roof Top Tent and other popular softshell tent brands like TJM, ARB, Tepui, etc.
- Works with hardshell tents such as Autohome/Maggionlina, and James Baroud. Hardshell tent owners please read *IMPORTANT NOTE below.
- 4 low profile latching brackets bolt to a Front Runner Rack, and 4 self-aligning guide bolts secure to the tent base channels using the supplied nut plates (3 sets of nut plates to work with popular tent channels included)
- Secures in place with 4 latches with safety catches. For added peace of mind, lock your latches in place using Rack Accessory Lock / Small.
- Tents can be mounted at two different heights, depending on clearance needs. The bottom of the tent can sit either 40mm / 1.57 inches or 17mm / 1 inch above the rack slats.
- Certain tent sizes and designs will dictate the height needed to clear the edge of the Front Runner Rack.
- The brackets are small, unobtrusive and can be left on the roof rack when the tent is not mounted, leaving vast rack space available
- No tent modification required.
- Removed tents can be stored on the ground, raised slightly off the floor with the stainless steel bobbins.
- Supplied with all required mounting hardware.
- Fitting instructions are included.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Hardshell tents need additional support. If you are using these brackets with hardshell tents, such as James Baroud or Autohome, and you are unable to position the tent to rest directly on the rack, or the edges of the rack side profiles, use – Hard Shell Tent Support Channels. Depending on the tent manufacturer, your hardshell tent warranty may be voided if your tent becomes damaged and you did not provide proper lateral support for the hard shell tent
1 x Set of 4 Quick Release Brackets
Black powder-coated 3CR12 stainless steel
316 Stainless steel
304 Stainless steel
Product Dimensions: (Per assembled bracket)
261mm (10.3″) L x 64mm (2.5″) W x 93mm (3.4″) H
*A PDF viewer is required to view the fitting instructions