Outback Safety & Survival Kit Manual
Outback Safety & Survival Kit Manual (New & Improved)
Outback Safety and Survival Kit Manual are Bobs latest revised and updated edition. This 40-page pocket-sized booklet gives you Bob’s recommended list of items in his own bush survival kit and gives you the must-knows about how to satisfy the 5 major priorities for survival in the wilderness – worldwide application. Bob’s booklet explains what you need to do and how, in simple terms and diagrams, to survive.
He explains how to:
- Water: how to find, purify and transport
- Warmth: fire and wind proofing
- Shelter: against rain, cold, wind and sun
- Signals: by day and night, audible, visual and directional
- Food: what is available, foraging and fishing
This reading takes you through every aspect of a survival situation from dealing with the fear to bush tucker and the best way to use survival kits.
40 pages of trustworthy information in your pocket!
‘A must-read to prevent a mishap from becoming a tragedy’ says Bob.