The ecoboxx 1500 is the ideal solution for cabins or farmhouses without access to mains power. It can run large TV’s, most microwaves, power-tools and even household fridges. A 1500w pure sine wave inverter provides clean power to sensitive appliances like laptops, audio equipment, and power management systems found in modern caravans.
An integrated 20A MPPT solar controller regulates the charge. Easily monitor both the input and output power via the large LCD display.
* Solar panel not included.
- 1 x Ecoboxx 1500 Portable Solar Generator
- 1x BONUS 105AH AGM Battery (picture for reference only, the brand of battery may vary)
- 1 x Heavy Duty Battery Cable with 175A Anderson Plug
- 1 x Wall Mounting System
- Solar Cables 4m with MC4 Connectors
- 1 x 3W LED Portable Light with On/Off Switch
- 1 x AC Smart Charger
- 2x AC Output (15A) with 1,500 Watt Pure-Sine Wave Continuously Available
- 3x USB port 5V, 1.5A (7.5W) each, Regulated
- 2x 12V DC Port, Unregulated
- 1x 12V Cigarette Output Port 10A max, Unregulated
- 1x 12V Mini-Anderson Port 33A, Unregulated
- Inverter Type – 1500W Pure-Sine Wave Inverter
- Charge Controller – 20A MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking)
- Fuses – 200A (4x50A fuses in parallel)
- AC & DC Overload Protection
- Battery Overcharge Protection
- Low Battery Protection
- Weight: Ecoboxx 1500 – 9.5 kg
- Overall Dimensions Ecoboxx 1500- 410 x 130 x 420mm
- Tested and Certified – SAA, CE
Delivery & Tracking
Dispatch We endeavor to have all orders dispatched within 1-2 days of paying for your order (Mon – Fri) unless noted otherwise in handling time from our NSW warehouse. Orders are generally sent Standard Shipping via Australia Post, Star Track Express or TNT Express. Shipping times are estimated at between 2-5 business days but please allow up to 10 days depending on your location within Australia.
Your order will be shipped to your registered eBay address
Tracking & Receipt Your Delivery Notification will be forwarded to you via email with Tracking Number, ETA, and acceptance details.
Please take note of your delivery time as the courier will only leave orders upon signature. If you will be unavailable during business hours, please consider having your order sent via a work address, neighbour or relative.
Please inspect the outer packaging of your order for damage. If the item appears damaged please DO NOT sign for your delivery without the delivery company noting this on POD.