- Monocrystalline cells from SUNPOWER increases conversion efficiency up to 25%
- Maximizes system output by reducing mismatch loss; 100% EL testing on all solar modules.
- Durable, Ultra-lightweight 5.4kgs,only 1/3 of normal aluminium frame folding panels.
- Fold-up to compact size 54*55*3cm, half size of 200W aluminum frame folding panels.
- The panel is well protected in a thick durable waterproof fabric sewn can be easiler floded.
- A zip pocket for holding accessories make sure easily set up ready shape in 1 min.
- Innovative Metal Leg Support. keep the panel at optimum angle to get maximum performance.
- The portable design carrying handle is available to carry with anywhere.
- Includes PWM Solar charge controller with USB sockets.
- 5m Cable with Anderson style plug; 0.8m Cable with anderson style plug and alligator clips.
- Totally protable for camping, climbing, hiking, picnic, charging your car battery.
- Reliable customer service and technical support based in Altona,Vic.
|Max Power Voltage:||17.40V|
|Max Power Current:||11.50A|
|Regulator Type:||12/24V PWM|
|Folded Size:||55 x 54 x 4 cm|
|Unfolded Size:||2200 x 540 x 3 mm|
1 Year Warranty
- 1 x 200W Folding Solar Panel Kit
- 1 x PWM Controller 12/24V with Anderson style plugs
- 1 x 5m Cables with Anderson style plug
- 1 x 0.8m lead with alligator clips
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.