- The Unbreakable toughened PMMA surface with high light transmission
- IP68 High-grade anti-corruption diecast aluminium housing
- 100% waterproof, dustproof & quakeproof for extreme environment
- Triple-Row & Nest Reflector Cup Design Pushes Lighting Efficiency To The Max
- Oversized grooved heat sink fins extends cooling surface for quick heat elimination
- Broad reflective plate allows multi wide angle refraction,ideal for ambient lighting
- Advanced new 20leds design, More Intense Leds Than Other Light bar In same Length
- Adjustable & Durable Alu Firm Mounting Brackets
- Apply to different types of trucks, off-road vehicles, 4×4, military, mining, boating, Marine deck lighting, Caravan awning lighting), farming, heavy equipment etc
- The light output of these LED light bar is simply phenomenal, they produce a mass of cool white daylight (6500k), free of artifacts and focus dead spots. They light the entire forward viewing area, giving greater visibility without eye fatigue.
- Their super efficient reflector uses patented Hybrid Technology, allowing these lights to runs at 93% optical efficiency, which is unmatched in the industry. Each LED light bar consists of two rows of high intensity CreeLEDs, each sitting in their patented reflector assembly. Each LED is independent, so if one LED fails the other LEDs will not and the LED light bar still works fine.
20PCS high intensity LEDs
Diecast aluminum housing
Alu firm bracket
Theoretical Lumens Output:
3 Years Warranty
- 10 x 4″” LED Work Light Bar
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.