- Grade A sun power cells,Over 22.5% efficiency
- More durable and higher conversion efficiency compared to normal monocrystalline cell
- Absorbs maximum sunlight in all daytime conditions
- Eco-friendly sun power source
- Over 25 years power output solar cells
- Hail,rain,snow resistant, unbreakable surface protection
- Light-weighted,convenient to carry,totally portable for camping,outing
- Fitted 0.9m Cable with waterproof MC4 plugs for easy connecting
- IP65 Reted premium junction box with built in seal ring
- No frame design,only 3mm thickness
- Hommization mounting holes for easy fixing and connecting
- Do not wire the flexible solar panels in parallel or in series to avoid damage or shortened lifespan
- Do not glue the panel on top, either mount with a velcro attachment or else. Leave a space underneath for the back panel to breath
|Maximum Power Voltage:||17.60V|
|Maximum Power Current:||5.68A|
|Temperature Range:||-40°C ~ +85°C|
|Size:(L x H x W)||1070*3*560mm|
1 x 100w Solar Panel
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.